Dr. Marco Muñoz Cavallini International Dental Clinic
Phone – 001-506-2255-3386
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
About Dental Implants
How is the treatment done?
Depending on the Dental Implant to be placed, a surgical procedure is performed for placement. Oral Rehabilitation will be done later. Surgical procedures vary according to each case and implants used.
All Dental Implants are built under the highest quality standards. That, in combination with state of the art techniques and equipment, optimize the treatment plan.
Our Experience With Dental Implants
We know Dental Implants! Our Credentials, theoretical knowledge, and Clinical practice support us. We are always studying and innovating. We are the leading Dental Clinic in Implant Dentistry in Costa Rica. Ours was the first Clinic to work with Dental Implants more than 35 years ago, and today we are the only Dental office to work with One Stage immediate Implants and Two Stage delayed Implants.
We are pioneers in the Implant Dentistry field.
We have over 35 years of experience in Implant Dentistry, with more than 30,000 implants placed to date.
We use the latest technology for Implant Placement. We have insite Cone Beam CT Scan for Three Dimensional Imaging. This allows us to plan the best trajectory for Implant placement and avoid all important Anatomic Structures and maximize bone availability.
IMMEDIATE LOAD DENTAL IMPLANTS
THE ONE STAGE OSTEOCOMPRESSIVE IMPLANTS
The One-piece Dental Implant has successfully challenged the dental industry`s perceptions of Implant placement and performance since its introduction in 2003. If Patient`s Bone Quality is optimal the ISI Dental Implant, through its design and strength, will be able to provide a temporary crown the same day and a permanent restoration later. Depending on each specific case, it can take days, weeks or months for the final restoration. These Dental Implants work with the same principles as any other traditional dental implants. They achieve Osseointegration, (a biological, natural â€œbondingâ€ of the jaw bone with the implant), through Osteocompression, (compacting the bone for better density), and Dual Stabilization, (initial stabilization for the implant in your jaw).
In simple words, a specially designed implant is placed in your jaw and through function, (the loading method and lack of movement, it will bond to the bone, even in an immediate time frame. It works!!! The ISI Dental Implants are a great choice for larger diameter One piece Immediate Load Implants. They come in widths ranging from 3.25mm to 5mm and lengths from 8mm up to 16mm.
AN OVERVIEW OF IMMEDIATE LOAD DENTAL IMPLANTS.
- Specially designed for immediate load
- Osseointegration is obtained through osteocompression and primary stability
- Osseointegration is achieved in the same manner as other types of Dental Implants
- In some cases, they can be placed with a â€œno Flap and no suture Technique,â€ in just minutes
- Unipost design does not require extra abutments and prosthetic components
- You walk out of the office with teeth (temporary) in a short period of time
- In some specific cases, permanent crowns can be placed on implants in a few Days
- Can be used with bone grafts
- Can be used in extensive cases: Allon8.com
- Dr. Munoz Cavallini in conjunction with another surgeon, was the first dentist to place a Dental Implant in Costa Rica on May 11, 1980
- More than 30,000 implants placed to date with 35 years of experience
- We are one of the few Dental Clinics in the World with absolute experience and expertise with The One stage Immediate Permanent Implant
- We have been distributing Implants for Tatum Dental, OCO Biomedical for more than 20 years in Costa Rica
DELAYED LOAD DENTAL IMPLANTS
THE DELAYED LOAD OR TWO STAGE OSTEOCOMPRESSIVE IMPLANTS
THE TWO STAGE PERMANENT IMPLANT ( T S I )
The next generation in Delayed Load Two Stage Implants. It is a Two Stage Implant unlike any other:
Whether you need to wait for a conventional healing time before loading that is recommended in some cases or you have the option for intermediate or premature loading, the TSI Implant will allow all protocols. It is the best of both worlds in one implant!!! The TSI can be paired with multiple abutments for several different restoration options, with a simplified placement technique and prosthetic components.
An Overview of The Two Stage Permanent Implant (TSI )
- Can be used on Individual Implant cases unlike immediate load Implants
- Healing and loading process takes months
- Simplified technique for Abutment placement
- Osseointegration is obtained through osteocompression and primary stability also
- Osseointegration is achieved in the same manner as any other type of Dental Implants
- In some cases, they can be placed with a “no Flap and no suture Technique”, in just minutes
- Can be used with bone grafts
- Can be used in extensive cases
- Ideal for extraction sites
FULL MOUTH RESTORATION
OUR ALL ON 6 AND ALL ON 8 DENTAL IMPLANTS
Can you imagine yourself wearing a Removable Acrylic Total Denture in the morning and having a fixed bridge that same day in the Afternoon?
No more uncomfortable or loose dentures…. OUR FULL MOUTH DENTAL IMPLANT SYSTEMS have changed the life of thousands of patients.
All of the above is possible.
With either One stage Immediate load Implants or Delayed load Implants ……it is possible.
With Either Titanium or Zirconium for the Dental Implants and the Crowns……it is possible…
How You Ask?
Six (6) or Eight (8) Implants (Titanium) are placed in strategic areas and then a Fixed Bridge made out of Porcelain Fused to Metal Crowns or Zirconium Porcelain Crowns is cemented over the Dental Implants.
No more uncomfortable or loose dentures …. this treatment option has changed the life of thousands of patients. This is a friendly procedure that can be completed in its full extent in days!!!
It can also be used in cases with Multiple Periodontally Compromised Teeth, and by placing these implants, Removable Dentures are avoided.
Can be done in your upper or lower jaw….. or both!!!!!!
The quantity of implants used depends on each case, it involves bone availability and patient needs and expectations, full mouth restorations can be achieved with ISI (one stage immediate load implants), TSI (Two Stage delayed load Implants )
NONMETAL ZIRCONIA DENTAL IMPLANTS FROM Z-SYSTEMS
The Z-Look3 Implants
Affordable -Metal Free- Dental Implantology!!
In our quest to always present new treatment alternatives for our patients, we now offer nonmetallic 100% Zirconium Dioxide Implants with the same simple placement techniques as our other implant systems.
The Z-Look5 Zirconia Two Stage Delayed Load Dental Implants are made of High-Performance Zirconium Oxide Ceramic and have excellent biological compatibility thanks to their rough surface texture. Z-Look5 Dental Implants bond very well to the jaw bone (Osseo integration) and are tolerated by the gums as well as Titanium Implants.
These implants are white colored and have been approved by the FDA, German, and other European Governing Boards.
The Z-look5 System is part of a completely metal-free dental restoration – ideal for patients with allergies or for those who just do not want any metal restorations.
The instruments and the restorative crown over the implant are also made from Zirconium. This guarantees that you never come into contact with metal at any stage.
AN OVERVIEW OF THE Z-LOOK3 IMPLANT SYSTEM
- Implants and surgical instruments are produced from zirconium
- The Z-Look5 implant system enables completely Metal-free treatment
- Four different one-piece implant designs for a broad range of indications
- Healing process takes months
- Osseo integration is achieved in the same manner as any other type of Dental Implant
- Can only be used with Zirconium or All Ceramic Crowns